AW: st: RE: (New) Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

Subject   AW: st: RE: (New) Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:11:38 +0200

<>

"(The number
of list and digest subscribers is currently about equal, so it's clear
that Bob counted list but not digest, or perhaps vice versa.)"

Admittedly, I contributed mightily to the confusion, as I let Bob know the
numbers in two separate posts back in the day.
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-06/msg01140.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-06/msg01143.html

I wrote to Bob a couple of hours ago to alert him to the problem.

HTH
Martin