Re: st: RE: difficulty in explaining GMM sargan overid

From   B B <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: difficulty in explaining GMM sargan overid
Date   Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:31:55 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for saving me from this situation. Its been very frustrating trying to figure out how to get out if this and to be honest its tiring. U perfectly understood my problem and have given me a breather.

I did wonder why my chi sq was that huge and plus the fact that I have a small sample size, I didnt know what else to do.

Just wanted to clarify, are you suggesting using 2sls? And if yes, from your response it seems like when I use 2sls, I might end up with similar output to OLS, is this correct? Please help clarify this. I'm sorry it sounds really lame,but Im new to most of these things and Im trying to not get confused with them.

Thanks a bunch

Binta