RE: st: RE: Presenting data in a desired form

From   keeler james <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Presenting data in a desired form
Date   Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:07:41 +0100

Many thanks for the message, Martin. I shall try it out.

Calchas

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/