RE: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...

From   "Muenchen, Robert A (Bob)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: AW: Popularity of R, SAS, SPSS, Stata...
Date   Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:10:48 -0400

Neil,

That would be great if people used the standard citations. Some fields
routinely don't mention software used and oddly enough articles in the R
Journal do not cite R, as it's assumed that's what they're about.
Someone on the R list found the standard citation misspelled a bunch of
ways. Maddening!

Bob