RE: st: spatgsa and converting coordinates from shp file

From   Joost Bruijsten <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: spatgsa and converting coordinates from shp file
Date   Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:10:47 +0000

Thank you for your answer.

If I understand correctly, you wrote the spmap and spatgsa command Mr. Pisati? Do you consider taking the mean of the X en Y coordinates, which the shp2dta command create, as a good way to provide the different municipality their own two 'unique' coordinates?

Best regards,

Joost