Re: st: Returned messages

From   "Karen Wright" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Returned messages
Date   Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:14:48 +0100

Dear Hong,

The filters on what is sent out onto the list are quite strict on what they allow as the topic of the email.  For instance I do not think that help is allowed as the first word.  I believe there is a link to the possible problems that may have returned your message to you in the message that is returned to you by the server (I have done this myself before!)

Best wishes,
Karen

>>> Hong Nguyen <[email protected]> 17/06/2010 20:58 >>>
Why is it that I keep getting my questions returned to me due to some
kind of problem? I'm registered, and my questions had been answered
before (yesterday).

Thanks!
Hong

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.