Re: st: RE: Irritating if...else question for mata vs. stata

From   Thomas Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Irritating if...else question for mata vs. stata
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 13:31:40 -0500

Nick,

Thanks very much, you basically carried out the experiment Martin had
directed me to.

I am pretty much grasping at straws at this point on this overly
lengthy and convoluted program for which I lack the time to rewrite
before my delivery deadline.

Thanks again,

Tom

Thomas Jacobs