Re: st: AW: xi3 with char varname[omit] # --RESOLVED

From   Duru <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: xi3 with char varname[omit] # --RESOLVED
Date   Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:19:51 +0200

Ok I got it, it was something else. THANK YOU

now worked this way:

char SATISFACTION[omit] 3
char GENDER[omit] 2
xi3 e.DISCRIMN  e.ETHNICITY  e.PERCENT  e.SATISFACTION e.GENDER
e.ETHNICITY*e.PERCENT