RE: st: Re: Plotting regression coefficients

From   Miranda Kim <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Plotting regression coefficients
Date   Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:23:19 +0100

Thanks a lot to Roger, Martin and Nick for a range of useful solutions, very much appreciated!!
Best wishes,
Miranda

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/