Re: st: AW: Counting months over several years in a variable

From   George Chioran <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Counting months over several years in a variable
Date   Sat, 29 May 2010 07:34:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, i forgot to mention that there are in total over 100 000 observations, over a period of 1,5 years, so myvar can only take 18 distinct values at maximum.
There are a lot of duplicates in the database like this:

Year      month  mvar
2008    8            1
2008 81
200881