st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Stata stuck in loop with -rndpoi-?

From   "Karen Wright" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Stata stuck in loop with -rndpoi-?
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 16:27:10 +0100

Thank you very much for the help.
Karen

>>> "Martin Weiss" <[email protected]> 13/05/2010 16:06 >>>
<>

" You need something with a better algorithm."

-genpoisson-, as in -findit genpoisson, does not complain or behave weirdly:

clear*
set obs 10000
genpoisson x, mu(710)
su