st: RE: RE: Stata stuck in loop with -rndpoi-?

Subject   st: RE: RE: Stata stuck in loop with -rndpoi-?
Date   Thu, 13 May 2010 16:14:35 +0200

<>

Also note Nick`s advice at
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-08/msg00197.html, though things
may have changed materially in the meantime...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Karen Wright
Sent: Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010 16:04
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Stata stuck in loop with -rndpoi-?

Unfortunately my IT department has a problem with letting us upgrade Stata,
they have to perform it and do not want to - which is why I was trying to do
it without the ugrade.  Thank you, I shall just have to pester them again!

Thanks Martin,
Karen

>>> "Martin Weiss" <[email protected]> 13/05/2010 14:59:48 >>>

<>

You could just upgrade for free to Stata 10.1, and use the -rpoisson()-
function...

HTH
Martin