Re: st: RE: RE: AW: correlate lag variables

From   Julia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: AW: correlate lag variables
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 13:40:04 +0200

Dear Martin,

you are right, I should thank Peter for his help as well. I apologize
for not acknowledging this.

Best wishes,

Julia