Re: st: correct for selection bias in survival analysis

From   Marguerite Duponchel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: correct for selection bias in survival analysis
Date   Wed, 05 May 2010 12:03:27 +0200

Thanks Maarten,

It's just that as I am the one creating the selection bias on a full available
sample, I thought there might be a way to correct it while using the info in
the complete data which frailty would not integrate. Am I wrong?

--
Marguerite Duponchel