Re: st: Replacing duplicate values

From   Abdel Rahmen El Lahga <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Replacing duplicate values
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:30:51 +0200

the question was not enough clear and I simply invited  Pavlos to try
duplicates which is certainly the unvoidable command to perform such
task
Abdel

2010/4/1 Martin Weiss <[email protected]>:

> <>
>
> Abdel, how would you do that?
>

> *************
> clear*
>
> input byte(id) str4(ipc_1 ipc_2 ipc_3 ipc_4)
> 1     A44B    G09F    H04N
> 2     A47B    G06F    H05K    E05D
> 3     A47B    G06F
> 4     A47B    H04N    H05K