Re: st: RE: How do I obtain confidence intervals for percentiles with survey data ?

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: How do I obtain confidence intervals for percentiles with survey data ?
Date   Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:20:37 +0100

As it happens, I have plans to extend the -somersd- package with a new module -cenval-, calculating clustered and/or weighted confidence intervals for percentile values more simply and efficiently than can currently be done using -cendif- and/or -censlope-. However, recently I haven't had the time to concentrate on this.

Best wishes

Roger