RE: st: FW: [...] Stored Data after the calculation

Subject   RE: st: FW: [...] Stored Data after the calculation
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:35:14 +0200

<>

See http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#who for the people
behind Statalist. Among other things, it says: "Statalist is not moderated."

Nobody is bullying you, really. Nick just pointed out ways for you to help
yourself before turning to others, which makes good economic sense. Note
that other sentence in the FAQs: "Assume goodwill even if it is not
evident". I hope you will continue to ask any questions on the list that you
cannot answer yourself.

HTH
Martin