Re: st: Large output

From   SCHOUMAKER Bruno <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Large output
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:50:38 +0200

Hell, you can try this

corr v1-v15
matrix CORR=r(C)
svmat CORR, names(C)
edit C*

then you can copy and paste from the editor

Hope this helps

Bruno

Le 29/03/2010 16:42, Ulrich Kohler a écrit :
This is not quite the  answer you are waiting for, but I would give Nick
Cox's -corrtable- command a try. It produces the correlation matrix as a
graph and offers quite some possibilties to tweak the output.