Re: st: Large output

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Large output
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:42:52 +0200

This is not quite the  answer you are waiting for, but I would give Nick
Cox's -corrtable- command a try. It produces the correlation matrix as a
graph and offers quite some possibilties to tweak the output.