Re: st: Bar chart with several different variables on X axis

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bar chart with several different variables on X axis
Date   Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:52:46 +0100

Besides googling, have you also looked in the help of -graph bar-?
If you type

. help graph_bar##group_options

you'll find an example that is similar to

. sysuse auto
. graph bar weight, over(for) over(rep78)

Many regards
Uli