st: AW: RE: Adjusting file associations so do-files open in editor?

Subject   st: AW: RE: Adjusting file associations so do-files open in editor?
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:07:36 +0100

<>

" I would certainly be open to other suggestions."

I would suggest you try Ultraedit in conjunction with Friedrich Hueblers
"rundolines" plugin:
http://s281191135.onlinehome.us/2008/20080427-stata.html

It has worked spectacularly for me, and Ultraedit ticks all the boxes for
your points (a) to (c). No problems under W7, either...

HTH
Martin