st: AW: RE: re: question on XTOVERID

Subject   st: AW: RE: re: question on XTOVERID
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:28:18 +0100

<>

" Baltagi's
textbook on panel data econometrics has a short exposition of the
Hausman-Taylor model and includes a description of what the test of
overidentifying restrictions after a H-T estimation actually tests."

Yes, in sections 7.4 and 7.5, in particular page 135, around equation
(7.46). Having worked with -xthtaylor- myself
(http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/mohr/fa/2009/00000065/00000001/art000
06) I have to say that it is not an easily explored panel data command,
because all sources in the literature use the same example, so additional
literature does not yield much insight for beginners...

HTH
Martin