st: RE: re: question on XTOVERID

Subject   st: RE: re: question on XTOVERID
Date   Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:17:10 -0000

Apostolos,

A quick addendum to what Kit has said: if I'm not mistaken, Baltagi's
textbook on panel data econometrics has a short exposition of the
Hausman-Taylor model and includes a description of what the test of
overidentifying restrictions after a H-T estimation actually tests.

Best wishes,
Mark

registered under charity number SC000278.