Re: st: mlogit iterations not concave

From   Jessica Bishop-Royse <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mlogit iterations not concave
Date   Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:42:26 -0400

Partha,
Thank you for the iter(20) option.  I did seem to find some of my
items that were problematic.  Not sure there is anything I can do
about it, since I feel like I should include the variables that were a
problem (maybe reconsider what I am using as a reference group).  I
appreciate your help.

Thanks.

jcbr