RE: st: How do I impose the constraint that rho is a given number (eg 0.2) using biprobit?

Subject   RE: st: How do I impose the constraint that rho is a given number (eg 0.2) using biprobit?
Date   Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:47:36 +0100

<>

"* figure out the name of the coefficient
mat li e(b)"

The new -coeflegend- option may also be quite useful for this task:

webuse school, clear
biprobit private vote logptax loginc years, coefl

HTH
Martin