st: RE: RE: Assistance if possible

From   "Tharyan, Rajesh" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Assistance if possible
Date   Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:16:57 +0000

Is your study replicating the
What drives merger waves? Paper by Jarrad Harford in the  Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume 77, Issue 3, September 2005, Pages 529-560.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tharyan, Rajesh
Sent: 11 March 2010 10:10
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Assistance if possible

Hi

I am not sure what the problem is here. Have you already done what you have described in your post or is it something that you like to do and require help with how to do it? Is this methodology replicating what is already out there? If so could you please provide a reference? Your post gives the impression that you have done it and therefore the confusion on what the problem is!