Re: st: Re: svy:ivreg with binary outcome variables

Subject   Re: st: Re: svy:ivreg with binary outcome variables
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:15:50 -0500

Nisha Malhotra <[email protected]>:
This question is very hard to understand due to typos and notation: do
you have variables d and Z?  Are you actually using the out-of-date
command -ivreg- rather than -ivreg2- (SSC) or -ivregress-?  Are you
discussing a coef from the first stage regression?  Please post an
example using data that is publicly available, with code starting e.g.
webuse nhanes2
svy:ivregress 2sls houssiz (highbp=age)
egen c=group(strata psu)
ivreg2 houssiz (highbp=age) [pw=finalwgt], cl(c)