RE: st: R for Stata Users

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: R for Stata Users
Date   Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:25:55 -0600

.

I only count one, maybe two colorful words in my post, Nick. If I am to diminish and go on to the Western shores with the Elves, so be it.

I use R. One of the cool things I learned recently was the use of arrays (not matrices) to neatly collect simulation results, where each address can hold anything (scalar, vector, matrix, list). Anyway, I hope this text will do more to allow it to complement the use of Stata than the description suggests.

And maybe not so obviously, since Dr. Hilbe is awesome, I'm itching to see a review, a PDF preview chapter, or the book on my desk. Just a little disappointed in the description.

It just occurred to me to check out the R for SAS/SPSS users version...

-Dave