Re: st: stochastic frontier analysis efficiency scores

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stochastic frontier analysis efficiency scores
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:07:07 -0600

This model -xtfrontier , tvd- imposes a common time-varying
inefficiency decay model.  That is, all firms will be come more
efficient over time.

You might try using -frontier- with firm level dummy variables to
control firm-specific effects.

Scott