st: AW: using desmat svy reg with dependent variable _x_1 ?

Subject   st: AW: using desmat svy reg with dependent variable _x_1 ?
Date   Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:53:19 +0100

<>

Which version of Stata do you use? Seems to me that -ssc d desmat-`s
functionality has been pretty much rendered redundant by the new factor
variables (-h fvvarlist-) in Stata 11. Note you are supposed to let the list
know if using anything <11...

Anyway, the problem you complained about also occurs with the most prominent
Stata dataset:

sysuse auto, clear
gen svyweight=abs(rnormal())
svyset _n [pweight=svyweight], vce(linearized) singleunit(missing)
svy: reg rep78 price mpg headroom
desmat:svy: reg rep78 price foreign*@headroom, verbose

HTH
Martin