Re: st: GLLAMM

From   "arosella" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: GLLAMM
Date   Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:43:05 +0100

 Dear Stas,
Thanks a lot for your help. Stata is already working with this GLLAMM model but, as you said, it'll take a long time to converge. STATA will work during the week-end!!!
If possible, please send me your working paper on structural equations. I'll try to work to. May be I'll ask yet you for the code. Sorry.
Best wishes.

Alberto R. Osella
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia