Re: st: Toolbar

From   "Klink, Andrew" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Toolbar
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:32:43 -0500

Thanks Eric.

I accessed my iMac remotely yesterday and the screen size was different on
my home computer (so it's possible the toolbar floated off the viewable
screen as you suggested). I just reset my preferences (saved current
settings, selected factory settings, and restarted Stata 10.1). The toolbar
is nowhere to be found, whether set on my preference settings or factory
settings. Stata 11 should be arriving next week, but I would appreciate the
toolbar before then. Any other tricks I could try besides reinstalling Stata
10.1?

-Andy
--
Andrew Klink, MPH