-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Orozco
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Februar 2010 16:58
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: RE: RE: nlcom from several estimations

Martin, maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I know :
-"reg3" and "nlsur" don't estimate N3SLS with instrumental variables I
wanted to estimate.
-"reg3" allows IV but doesn't treat nonlinearity in parameters.
-"nlsur" allows nonlinearity but no IV.
The only way to program N3SLS in Stata would have been to program GMM with
Mata.
But I decided to run the estimation with another software estimating N3SLS
quite easily.
So I'm not able to estimate it with Stata and the only thing I can do is
trying to reconstruct the estimation by "hand".

Yes, I try the "ereturn post" command, even with a small program (Post)
trying to add some local... see below :

clear
mat drop _all

capture program drop Post
program Post, eclass
        syntax, r(string) vce(string)

        eret post `r' `vce'
        eret local cmd "nlcom"
end

/****example with 2 estimations****/

/*1st estimation*/
matload b1		/*in reality, I have a .txt that I insheet, then
mkmat and then matsave*/
matload V1
Post, r(b1) vce(V1)
est store toto

/*2nd estimation*/
matload b2
matload V2
Post, r(b2) vce(V2)
est store titi

suest toto titi

after "suest" I have the message : "estimation sample of the model saved
under toto could not be restored"
Probably because I haven't the "e(sample)" information I'm not able to have
since I have no data here...only matrix in my Stata session...