st: Question regarding Stata 11

From   "Jitian Sheu" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Question regarding Stata 11
Date   Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:12:38 +0800

Dear Listers:
I knew this question may only bother some of Stata users (or only a subset
of users)
Previously, in Stata 10 or even stata 9, Stata can read "Traditional Chinese
Characters" without any problem.
And this does solve lots of my problems, since some of data contents are in
the format of Traditional Chinese character, such as address information,
hospital name..etc. However, this feature disappears in the Stata 11.

Or can I fix this problem by changing some of settings?

Many thanks.

JT