st: AW: Preserving ereturn results in toto?

Subject   st: AW: Preserving ereturn results in toto?
Date   Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:37:45 +0100

<>

*************
help _estimates hold
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Michael I.
Lichter
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010 16:33
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Preserving ereturn results in toto?

I am modifying a program that performs regression diagnostics. I would
like it to leave intact the ereturn results from the preceding
estimation command. Unfortunately, my program calls another estimation
command in the course of doing its business, thereby obliterating the
existing results. I could save each of the prior results in macros and
matrices and then post the saved results when my program terminates, but
is there a macro/matrix equivalent to -preserve- and -restore- that will
allow me to do this efficiently and without having to know the names and
types of all of the results? Thanks.

Michael

--
Michael I. Lichter, Ph.D. <[email protected]>
Research Assistant Professor & NRSA Fellow