AW: st: RE: bug with -noextend- option?

Subject   AW: st: RE: bug with -noextend- option?
Date   Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:47:47 +0100

<>

"(maybe stretch a line between some hidden fake data),"
" I think I'll try to find a work-around."

For such "quick and dirty" operations, the -immediate- -twoway-s can be
handy. Try:

tw (pci 2 0 4 0)

HTH
Martin