Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Equivalent to "more" inside a loop

From   Thomas Speidel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: Equivalent to "more" inside a loop
Date   Mon, 01 Feb 2010 17:13:23 -0500

Thanks Nick, Richard and Martin.
I have more set off permanently.  Also I did not know I could simply place
a more statement by itself.
It works now.