Re: st: missing standard error because of stratum with single sampling unit

From   Michael Begg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: missing standard error because of stratum with single sampling unit
Date   Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:10:27 +1100

Steve,

The second stage units are not also stratified. My -svyset- command is:

svyset psu [pw=weight], strata(rural) fpc(npsu) || ssu, fpc(nssu) || hh, fpc(nhh)

and the singletons appear in ssu.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Cheers

Michael