Re: st: Standardized Beta and Multiple Imputation in Stata 11

Subject   Re: st: Standardized Beta and Multiple Imputation in Stata 11
Date   Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:42:27 +0100

<>

"I'm not sure what Martin suggests will work."

I did not want to add to what Maarten had offered, just to provide background reading for Catherine.

HTH
Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------