st: Standardized Beta and Multiple Imputation in Stata 11

From   "McDonald, Catherine" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Standardized Beta and Multiple Imputation in Stata 11
Date   Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:34:13 -0500

Hello-

I am trying to figure out something with the mi commands in Stata 11. There is an option in the Linear Regression estimation to check off 'standardized beta coefficients' in reporting. But when I do this, nothing changes in my coefficients. I don't see any beta coefficients reported-the coefficients are the same as if I did not check it off. Can someone give me advice on this?

Many Thanks-
Catherine McDonald