Re: st: Using esttab to combine multiple xtmixed outputs

From   Ben Jann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using esttab to combine multiple xtmixed outputs
Date   Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:19:20 +0100

These questions are hard to answer without seeing the actual output,
but I'll try to give some hints:

> Problem 1: There's no sd(Time) in the first model so the coefficients
> didn't match up with the correct label. Is there a way to solve this
> without manual fixing?

Probably this is an issue of ordering the equations/coefficients. The
-order()- option should help.

> Problem 2: Is it possible to suppress the coefficients and SE output
> for the reference category/dichotomous variable?

Try -drop()-.

ben