Re: st: Likelihood ratio test with pseudo likelihood?

From   Thomas Klausch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Likelihood ratio test with pseudo likelihood?
Date   Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:52:53 +0100

Thanks for your replies. Indeed I'd rather not deal with it. So I
think I will go for a Wald tests then.

Thomas