st: getting started with TextMate

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   Statalist Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: getting started with TextMate
Date   Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:48:32 -0800

I've recently learned of TextMate and its ability of color syntax highlighting. That has appeal to someone like me just learning Stata, because at my experience level it's better for me to not write overly contracted command or variable names.

I've followed the instructions for TextMate installation and installing the Stata bundles, that now properly appear on the Bundles menu list.

However, the command to send a highlighted line of do-file code to Stata (v10) has no result, there is no outcome in the results window.
Might somebody familiar with the program have troubleshooting tips?

Best wishes,

Michael McCulloch
Pine Street Foundation
124 Pine Street