st: Still Thinking or Resisting

From   "javanfish" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Still Thinking or Resisting
Date   Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:41:40 -0600

Dear STATA.com

This experience is never ending. I generate twoway graphics by loop. It's about more than 10. And I combine them in a graphic. The problem that I encount is that the graphics do not appear when I maximize the size of graphic windows to the full screensize. I guess the size of memory is not the cause since it is 32GB. What could be the reasons? My current solution is to save all of codes and data before clicking the loop for graphics because I always need to stop STATA and I have lost some codes in every time. I hope to access Do-file editor and STATA even though the graphics are stuck. It could be a possible convenience.

Sungbok Lee

4th Year Graduate
Department of Economics
TAMU