Re: st: Stata resolution

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata resolution
Date   Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:38:02 -0800

> all-singing, all-dancing documentation for your programs when the same
> effort would get you a submission and, subject to peer review, a
> publication to the Stata Journal?

You probably have not looked at them lately but all my programs are
poorly documented, so this is not about singing and dancing. I provide
the least amount I can get away with. There is also a broad consensus
that smcl is difficult to manage (i.e. translator people). The latest
discussions about resolution is merely academic, which is another way
of saying of no immediate consequence. Although a little removed from
the discussions about smcl, you are correct that a submission to the
Stata Journal should be encouraged.

Roy