RE: st: RE: exact command for distance ?

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: exact command for distance ?
Date   Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:19:33 -0700

> After adding the plugin, I need to append the table with the waterbodies to the
> farms and simply write "distmatch, id(id) near(1) long(long) lat(lat), km"

What Laura needed to do, and I probably need to emphasize this in the help file,
is to rename the longitude and the latitude so that they will appear in the
same column after being appended. Laura contacted me off the list and this was
the case.

Roy