Re: st: RE: Survey design degrees of freedom help

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Survey design degrees of freedom help
Date   Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:05:53 -0500

--

For the model F test in -svy: logit- and -svy: reg-, Stata 10 computes
the denominator degrees of freedom as:   (design degrees of freedom) -

-Steve