st: AW: RE: AW: nummode option giving error message. why?

Subject   st: AW: RE: AW: nummode option giving error message. why?
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:13:03 +0200

<>

" There is a little bit of inside knowledge here, itself learnable from

. viewsource egen.ado

that a call to -egen- with a call to function -foobar- fires up
_gfoobar.ado."

I obtained the same insight from -trace-ing the execution of the code I gave
in my reply.

The semantics of a "bug" are of course debatable. What always make me
nervous is when I do not find a perceived "bug" in the archives although
inspection of the underlying code reveals it must have been around for a
considerable amount of time...

HTH
Martin