Re: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtivreg2 Random Effects and Durbin Wu Hausman
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:07:31 -0600

I also had trouble with renaming the xtoverid file to myxtoverid, so I
actually just worked directly with the original file. That seemed to
work. I haven't been able to adjust the code so I get the endogeneity
test stat for the FE version, but still trying.

-Steve