Re: st: robust standard errors, sureg, & suest

Subject   Re: st: robust standard errors, sureg, & suest
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:13:49 -0400

Woolton Lee<[email protected]> :
I am just guessing that modeling covariances in the data well at the
imputation step will be crucial, and that you will need a lot more
imputations than usual, perhaps 100 instead of 5 or 10.  Just
guessing, as I say.  You should run your own simulation--what is your
data structure?  What are you imputing?